More Release Announcements

If you follow my blog, then you already know that Decree (The Blades of Acktar #5) releases in less than two months!

*cue me panic screaming*

Twitter Header Decree

In all seriousness, it has been coming along well and the feedback I’ve been getting from beta-readers is positive, so that’s exciting!

I’m working on putting together some sort of giveaway for those who preorder Decree or buy it on the release date (since Amazon still won’t let indie authors set up a preorder for paperbacks) so keep a look out for that.

Preorder Decree

In the meantime, keep a look out for more release announcements. They are going to be coming fast and furious over the next month or so.

But Wait There's More Billy May

Many of you are also fans of Jaye L. Knight, and she just announced today that her next books Bitter Winter (The Ilyon Chronicles book #5) and Lacy (a companion novella) are going to be releasing December 14. That is four days before Decree releases!

Since we also happen to be good friends, we decided it would be awesome to do one massively epic co-release! As part of the blog tour, we’re going to be doing Q&A chats with both the characters from Ilyon and Acktar. TOGETHER. Able to talk to each other. In one virtual “room.”

Did I mention this blog tour is going to be epic?

But we need your help. Please submit your burning questions in the form below for the Ilyon and Acktar characters.

There will be more information and the sign up form for the actual blog tour and book reviewers in the next few weeks, so please watch for that.

Thanks so much for being such amazing, loyal fans!

9 thoughts on “More Release Announcements

1. Leah S. November 1, 2018 / 10:34 am

EEK!!! Can’t wait! When will it be out!?!

• Tricia Mingerink November 1, 2018 / 12:33 pm

Bitter Winter and Lacy are both releasing December 14. Decree is releasing December 18.

The character chats will be posted during the blog tour, which we’ll be announcing the dates for that here in a few weeks.

Liked by 1 person

• Leah S. November 1, 2018 / 7:47 pm

Awesome!!!

2. Karis November 1, 2018 / 1:05 pm

I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL THREE OF THESE RELEASES!!!! And the character chat. 😉

But for the questions, I was wondering if the ones we gave were for you and Jaye to ask the characters or for them to ask each other?

• Tricia Mingerink November 1, 2018 / 2:05 pm

The questions will be for me and Jaye to ask the characters. But I’m sure the characters will end up asking each other questions as we go along. 🙂

3. Bridgette Robertson November 1, 2018 / 3:16 pm

Yay!!! So excited for both of you authors!! Christmas comes early this year! Love your series. Thank you, pre-ordered already!!

Liked by 1 person

4. Julian Daventry November 6, 2018 / 9:25 am

AHHHH This is going to be SO AWESOME!!! I’m going to have to order the paperback on release day, and have it shipped overnight or something and then challenge my brother to a duel to see who gets to read it first. (That is, if we’re both still alive after doing the same for Bitter Winter…)

But I can’t wait for the big question panel!!!!

Liked by 1 person