Dare New Cover Reveal

Today is the cover reveal of the new cover for Dare, the first book in The Blades of Acktar series. It has been nearly five years since Dare released, and it was about time to spruce up the series a bit.

Savannah Jezowski at Dragonpen Designs did the new cover, and she did a stunning job. She is currently hard at work on the covers for the rest of the series.

Here is the new cover!

Isn’t it amazing???? Leith looks so dangerous and assassin-like.

The whole cover is so amazing, here is a peek at the full wrap cover:

The new cover goes live on Amazon today. It may take a little while for the new cover to work its way through the system, so I can’t guarantee that paperback orders placed today will have the new cover.

If you want to order a signed copy from me, you can follow the link and pre-order. It will probably be about 2-3 weeks by the time I order my copies of the books, have them shipped to me, and for me to then mail them to you.

Click here to Pre-order new cover of Dare!

Buy Now Button

7 thoughts on “Dare New Cover Reveal

1. Christine Wachter May 8, 2020 / 10:36 am

Love the new cover!

2. Faith Anderson May 8, 2020 / 9:57 pm

The new cover is so cool! Will I still be able to buy the original or will you not be selling that one anymore?

• Faith Anderson May 8, 2020 / 11:25 pm

Ok. BTW The Blades of Acktar is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE series and you are such a wonderful author!!! Can’t wait for book 6!!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Sharrice May 10, 2020 / 9:08 am

Just curious.. wondering if cover changes for previously purchased kindle books.. love the series!

• Tricia Mingerink May 10, 2020 / 4:00 pm

Yes, your Kindle book should automatically update. If it doesn’t, you can go to your Kindle library, find Dare, and it should have a prompt below it saying that updates are available for that book. Click to update, and then the cover and the spiffed up interior formatting should be updated.

• Sharrice May 11, 2020 / 10:12 am