I have been friends with Laura A. Grace online for a while now, and I’m so excited that she is releasing a non-fiction writing book! It is especially geared towards writers, and I am so excited to read it!
About the Book
Think your words might not matter? Think again.
Words have the power to change lives, especially when they are used to create meaningful stories. In this collection of letters, bookish fangirl Laura A. Grace addresses topics related to every writer’s journey. From “character conversations,” to embracing one’s unique writing style, to celebrating a release day—there is a letter for every author no matter where they may be in sharing their story with others.
“Dear Author” includes six illustrations by Hannah S.J. Williams.
About the Author
Laura A. Grace had a lifelong dream of getting to know authors behind the covers of her favorite reads. Little did she know that one day she would become an author too! Now an avid book blogger at Unicorn Quester and writer of clean, Christian manga, Laura creatively balances her passions of supporting indie authors and feeding her readers new stories. In between, she wields plastic lightsabers with her children and binge-watches anime with her husband. Join her quest to find wandering unicorns for your favorite authors at unicornquester.com!
Blog Tour Schedule
Monday, December 2nd
- Author Interview: The Pen of the Writer
- Book Review: Cobonham
- Book Spotlight: Where Fantasy and Reality Meet
Tuesday, December 3rd
- Guest Post “How an Anime Helped Me Publish (and Market) My Book”: Author E.E. Rawls
- Book Review: BlondeRJ
Wednesday, December 4th
Thursday, December 5th
Friday, December 6th
- Guest Post “Living Chosen Is Obeying”: Tabitha Caplinger
- Author Interview: Author K.A. Cummins
- Author Interview: Paper Ink & Lizard
Saturday, December 7th
Monday, December 9th
- Book Review & Fun Interview from Pam Halter: Fairies, Fantasy and Faith
- Book Review: Coming Up Roses
- Book Review: Seasons of Humility
Tuesday, December 10th
Wednesday, December 11th
- Video Book Review: Janeen Ippolito
- Book Review & Guest “Embrace Your Inner Fangirl: Three Easy Ways to Support Authors (That Don’t Require Reviewing or Purchasing Books)”: Wounded but Hopeful
Thursday, December 12th
- Book Review: Rand Reviews
Friday, December 13th
Saturday, December 14th
- Book Spotlight on Instagram: Simmeringmind