I’ve been fairly silent about my writing lately, mostly because I’ve been working on a number of fun things I wasn’t ready to share with the wide-world yet. If you are a member of my Readers page on Facebook, then I’ve already given you the sneak peak and you get to giggle behind your hands as everyone else finds out a few of the things you already know. (If you want to join the fun on the Facebook group, here’s the link)
Starting today, I’m hosting a coloring book page contest! The lovely H.S.J. Williams created a coloring book page based on on chapter 22 in Dagger’s Sleep. I love how it turned out, and it looks like so much fun to color!
- Download the above image or download this PDF version of the coloring book page: Dagger’s Sleep Coloring Page
- Color the page however you like
- Enter the contest. You can enter by:
- Share your finished coloring book page on Instagram or Twitter using #DaggersSleepColoringContest and tagging me @triciamingerink
- Share your finished coloring book page on your blog and email the blog post to me
- Or, if you do not wish to post your finished page publicly, you can email it directly to me: triciamingerink (at) gmail (dot) com
- The contest begins today (October 1) and will end October 15. Some (but not all) of the prizes are open internationally where such giveaways are permitted.
- I will be picking the 3 winners randomly. This will not be a judged contest since I want everyone to have an equal chance no matter skill. This is about having fun coloring.
There will be three winners chosen randomly for the below prizes:
- A Dagger’s Sleep themed book box (not open internationally)
- An exclusive hardcover version of Dagger’s Sleep (open internationally where Book Depository delivers. International book will not be signed)
- A $10 Amazon gift card (open internationally)
The Kindle version of Dagger’s Sleep is also going to be $.99 on Amazon this week if anyone still needs to read it and wants to do so before participating in the contest. If you share about the sale on Dagger’s Sleep, you can get extra entries to the coloring book contest if you tag me and use hashtags #DaggersSleepColoringContest and/or #DaggersSleep
I will be announcing the winners on October 16. I will ALSO be making another fun announcement on that day that might involve a book release date.
Have fun with the coloring contest!