Hey, blog tour members!
Here’s the page with all the information you’ll need for you blog posts for this launch.
Things you’ll find here:
- Book Cover, Blurb, and link for the Kindle preorder on Amazon
- About the author, author photos, and social media links
- Shareable graphics
- Graphic for sale on Dare and Deny
- Link for the Facebook party
- Link for the Goodreads giveaways
- PDF and link for a sneak peek of Defy
- Blog tour schedule and link
When sharing on social media, please use the hashtag #TheBladesofAcktar.
You don’t have to use all the pictures provided here. I figured I’d provide a variety for all of you to choose from.
If you’re doing a book spotlight, all you’ll need is the cover, the book blurb, and the about the author section.
The war for Acktar has begun.
With his betrayal revealed, former Blade Leith Torren flees into the Sheered Rock Hills, pursued by King Respen’s vengeful Blades.
Left behind at Nalgar Castle, Renna Faythe tries to find her purpose, yet that purpose isn’t what she expected.
Brandi Faythe has been torn from her sister, and that isn’t all right. If Leith can’t rescue Renna, Brandi will take matters into her own hands.
War demands sacrifice. Courage falters. Who will find the strength to defy King Respen?
Acktar rests on one hope:
The Leader is ready.
About the Author
Tricia Mingerink is a twenty-something, book-loving, horse-riding country girl. She lives in Michigan with her family and their pack of pets. When she isn’t writing, she can be found pursuing backwoods adventures across the country.
Social Media Links if you need them:
Promotional Pictures for Sharing
Dare and Deny on Sale
Dare and Deny will be on sale during Defy‘s launch.
Be sure to invite people to the Facebook party! It’s going to be a fun night! Jaye L. Knight will be stopping by. I’ll be giving away copies of books by Nadine Brandes and Angie Brashear, as well as audiobooks of Dare and Deny. And, of course, paperbacks of Defy.
To top it all off, there will be a live character chat with the characters of The Blades of Acktar. What does this mean? It means that for 1.5 hours on June 2, several of the characters will have Facebook accounts and know how to use them. They’ll be there to answer questions and chat. Have you ever wanted to ask Leith a question? This will be your chance. Want to have a chat with Brandi? You’ll be able to do that to. It’s going to be grand chaos.
Here’s the link for the Facebook Party: https://www.facebook.com/events/1744737105773222/
Blog Tour Schedule
Please let me know right away if the date below doesn’t work.
Please include either the full schedule or a link to the tour in your blog post. Here is the link:
- Author Interview & Book Review – Soleil Bourdon
- Book Review – Claire Banschbach
- Author Interview & Book Review – Hope Brockway
- Book Spotlight – Gabrielle Nadig
- Book Review – Rachael Steele
- Book Spotlight – Mandy Fender
- Book Spotlight & Review – Jesseca Wheaton
- Book Spotlight – Micailah Cialella
May 31 – Release Day!
- Book Release Announcement – Tricia Mingerink
- Author Interview & Book Review – Jessica Dowell
- Book Review – Hannah M. Rodes
- Author Interview & Book Review – Ivy Rose
- Book Review – Hannah Williams
- Book Review – Shantelle Hannu
- Book Review – Bethany Reinstedt
- Book Review & Spotlight – Jonathan Trout
I’m holding Goodreads giveaways for Dare and Deny from May 1 to May 31.
Goodreads giveaway for Dare: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/183881-dare
Goodreads giveaway for Deny: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/183883-deny-the-blades-of-acktar